Unlock your mind. Refresh your body. Renew your spirit.
Join us for a weekend immersion in all things mindful and restorative set within the fall splendor of Harbor Country, Michigan.
Whether it’s your first introduction to mindfulness or part of your ongoing practice, you’ll come away refreshed and reenergized with greater clarity, a renewed sense of purpose and balance, and an overall feeling of well-being.
Led by Ashley Nelson with six hand-picked collaborators, this experience includes:
- Daily yoga—Yin and Vinyasa Flow
- Multiple daily meditations—breath, body scan, compassion-metta, walking, and open awareness
- Inspiring learning sessions on such topics as the science of happiness, mindfulness as a daily practice, mindful leadership, and the neuroscience of mindfulness and stress
- A special breathing workshop to increase oxygen flow for better health and fitness
- Noble silence—extended periods of intentional quiet
- On-site, professional massage (included in registration)
- Individualized acupuncture session (optional, additional fee)
- Forest bathing—expert-led, in-body experience inspired by the science of nature
- SoulCollage®—a playful, profound, creative insights workshop
Immerse yourself in the total experience.
- Comfortable accommodations in our beautiful Green Light Center or at Harbert House, a delightful B&B just two short blocks away
- Three delicious meals daily prepared on-site by our private chef featuring farm-fresh local ingredients
- Self-guided explorations of Harbor Country’s shops and galleries, craft breweries, wineries, beaches, and forest preserves
- And a few other surprises still in the works
Green Light Center, Harbert, MI 49115
- Thursday, October 11, 2018, 7:00 PM EDT—Sunday, October 14, 2018, 3:00 PM EDT
- Per person registration: $1,200 to $1,800
- Inseus offers a limited work/study scholarship option based on need. Please inquire if you are interested.
- Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 312 513 4006